Carolina Family Orthodontics is looking for an outgoing Orthodontic Assistant to join our team! We are expanding to keep up with our growing patient base and have a full-time position open immediately. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and possess orthodontic assisting experience. Job functions include but not limited to the following:
Our orthodontic assistants are hands on and work directly alongside our orthodontists. Responsibilities include; sterilizing and disinfecting instruments and equipment, preparing the instruments and materials required for each procedure, tightening braces, and conducting preliminary examinations. Other key components include instructing patients on oral healthcare of braces and appliances, oral scanning, taking and x-rays and photos, and making simple appliances in-house.
- Dental Assistant Certification
- This is a 30-34 hour per week position.
- Compensation will be based on experience.
Carolina Family Orthodontics offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Uniforms Provided
- Company Sponsored Trips to Place Like Hawaii and San Francisco!
- Annual Company Events for Employees and their Families
- Incentives for Meeting Goals