Calling all Ortho Assistants!
Your skills are in demand! We have immediate part-time and full-time openings for Orthodontic Assistants at our Westwood and Hyde Park, MA locations. As an Orthodontic Assistant at ARCH, you are building long-term relationships with our patients and their families as you provide the highest level of oral care and treatment to enable their dreams to become a reality. At ARCH we believe it's not just about fixing teeth, but it's about building confidence, enabling people to feel great about themselves, and achieve all of their dreams while giving them the respect they deserve.
Orthodontic Assistants help the Doctor with patients who require corrective procedures for alignment and spacing issues. They assist the Doctors in many aspects of patient care and procedures, and making the patient feel more comfortable upon arrival while prepping the patient for the day's visit.
Assistants must help Orthodontists to clearly see problems and changes within a patient's mouth. This often requires taking x-rays of the bone structure of a patient's jaw, as well as taking photographs of the teeth and creating molds of a patient's bite.
They also ensure that the necessary tools are sterilized and in place, and keep a patient's mouth clean and dry during procedures and will hand an orthodontist the necessary tools at the appropriate time.
- Current Dental Assisting License in MA required
- CDA/COA Certification desired
- High School Diploma or Associate Degree from an Accredited Institution
- EFDA Certification is highly desirable
- Eager, energetic, and strong sense of personal values we are a culture of care
- Ability to travel if required, between multiple locations as needed to fill-in support
ARCH Orthodontics is an Equal Opportunity Employer