At Gentle Dental, our Orthodontic Specialty Managers are committed to and passionate about growing their Ortho patient base. As the leader for our local Orthodontists and Ortho Assistants, they ensure that their schedules run smoothly from open to close and from office to office. In partnership with a Director of Operations and an Area Clinical Director, the purpose of the Orthodontic Specialty Manager is to ensure that our specialty providers provide legendary customer service, via engaged employees, and overall office efficiency.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain an office environment that ensures optimal patient care and customer service.
- Oversee and supervise Orthodontic staff.
- Evaluate and review office production and procedures to develop new ways to improve efficiency with office operations, patient retention, and profitability.
- Analyze and organize office specialty operations and procedures.
- Developing Orthodontic staff.
- Recruitment, retention, and termination of staff, work with HR to assess, investigate and resolve employee issues.
- Maintain advanced knowledge of software systems to compile, store and retrieve data for managerial reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant state dental laws, ensure a safe work environment by complying with all local, state and federal health and safety regulations and laws, and ensure compliance with office and company policy and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary to support the office/company.
- Management experience in a dental setting preferred.
- Past Dental Assisting experience is a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate a must (QSI experience is a plus).
- Great multitasking and prioritizing skills.
- Entrepreneurial attitude.
We aim to provide our network of affiliated doctors and staff with a competitive benefits package, which include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company.