Orthopaedic Hand Opportunity in Ohio
Adena Medical Centeris seeking an Orthopaedic Hand Surgeonto join a dynamic team of Eight Fellowship Trained Physicians. The practice is considered a Center for Excellence for Southern Ohio and provides services to over 10 counties. Call Coverage is 1:4. Physicians provide support to a medical staff of over 200 physicians.
Our opportunity includes:
- Starting Salary of $612,000, Plus productivity incentive
- $25,000 Signing bonus upon signature of final contract
- Student loan assistance of $100,000
- Pension Plan
- Four weeks of vacation; two weeks of CME ($3,500)
- Malpractice insurance
- Reimbursement of moving expenses
- Health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family
- Plus additional benefits!