Banner University Medical Center is seeking a Spine Surgeon to join our clinical faculty team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced physician that has a desire to develop a strong spine program at Banner University Medicine in Tucson. The hired physician will have a faculty appointment with the University of Arizona that is commensurate with experience.
- Must have 2+ years experience with complex spinal conditions including Level 1 trauma coverage
- Must have AZ license (or eligibility to receive by hire date)
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Fellowship training in Ortho Spine required
- 1.0 FTE
- Call: 1:4
- Complex spinal disorders including trauma, metastatic disease, and deformity
- Number of Providers in Practice: 15 Ortho Surgeons, 7 APPS, 20 residents
- Teach and mentor students/residents/fellows
Banner Health offers a competitive salary plus incentives, and CME w/allowance and excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
Banner University Medicine, makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. Academic medicine provides patients the best health care has to offer in the areas of research, teaching and patient care.
Banner – University Medical Center Tucson, formerly University of Arizona Medical Center – University Campus, is consistently listed among the nation's top hospitals in the prestigious Best Hospitals ranking by U.S. News & World Report and has the Magnet® designation for outstanding nursing care.
Banner – University Medical Center South, formerly University of Arizona Medical Center – South Campus, is a comprehensive medical center with an Emergency department, a state-designated trauma center and a Behavioral Health Pavilion. It is a state-accredited Cardiac Receiving Center and is designated a senior-friendly hospital by Nurses Improving Care for Health system Elders.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.