Orthopedic Surgeon position with multi-specialty Group Practice near Ocean City, Maryland. This opportunity allows balance of surgical days in the operating room and office/clinic days just miles from the Maryland and Delaware Coast.
Details of the Orthopedic Surgeon position:
- General Orthopedic Practice
- Join another Surgeon with Upper Extremity Fellowship training
- Hospital has excellent culture; boasts of tight knit community
- Shared call is 1-4
- OR time is scheduled as volume allows
- Physician Assistants work alongside Surgeon to help daily in the office
- Medical Assistant and scheduler per Provider
- Hospital based Surgical First Assistants help during OR
Requirements of the Orthopedic Surgeon position:
- Board Certification Eligible in State of Maryland
- Fellowship training in lower extremity would be excellent to complement partner
- Interest in settling in small town community
Perks of the Orthopedic Surgeon position:
- Enjoy tremendous work/life balance with beaches just minutes away
- Area has opportunity for all water sports- fishing, kayaking, skiing, jet skiing or choose from 17 different golf courses.
- Live in a small town with community feeling just miles from quiet beaches and all the popular tourist spots for summer season.
- Competitive salary with guaranteed base and wRVU potential
- Sign on bonus and Relocation bonus
- CME time and funding
- Malpractice with tail coverage and licensing covered
To find out more about this Orthopedic opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, Lynda@linkPAs.com