BECOME AN OWENSBORO HEALTH ORTHOPEDIC HAND SURGEON
When you are part of Owensboro Health's medical group, you become part of a team of more than 220 health care providers who use the latest technologies, innovations and protocols. As an Owensboro Health physician, you also practice in a thriving area where your talent and dedication to heal people makes a deeper impact.
Owensboro Health Orthopedic Hand Surgeon:
An opportunity is available in Owensboro, KY for an Orthopedic Hand Surgeon due to practice growth and community need. The position includes general ortho in addition to hand procedures. The incoming physician can assist with a walk-in clinic to help build their own practice. There will also be outreach 1 day per week in surrounding counties. Staff call is 1:7 and office call is 1:5 weekends (try to align office call with staff call). Physicians typically handle their own patients during the week. This position also includes assisting with the teaching of residents and students. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible, but must be fellowship trained in hand.
- Guaranteed base compensation w/ RVU bonus potential
- Upfront Bonus
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice with tail coverage
- $6000 CME annually
- 6 weeks PTO (includes vacation and CME)
- Must be fellowship trained
- Experience preferred, but open to new graduates depending on training
- Hospital Employed position
- Fully integrated EMR (EPIC)