Immediate need for an Ortho/Spine Provider to join a group in SE Ohio. Lets discuss
- We have one employed orthopedic surgeon. He does total joints and general work. No spine.
- We have a partnership with Orthopedic Associates. They have a part-time Orthopedic surgeon on site here that rents office space from us. She does general work as well and also does total joints. Neither her nor anyone in her group do spine.
- We had a neurosurgeon that worked for us for about 5 years and retired 2 years ago. At his peak he was going about 100-200 discectomies and laminectomies per year.
- We have a sports medicine physician we employee. Very busy practice and lots of referrals to ortho.
- We employee a podiatrist for foot and ankle surgery as well as general podiatry.
- We are 98 beds. We have 800 employees. We are the only hospital for 30 miles.
- We are financially strong, independent
If provider does general Ortho as well they would be at 400+ cases. The spinal procedure were the 100-200