Sanford Orthopedics & Sports Medicine is seeking a BE/BC fellowship-trained Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon.
• Sanford Health is a leader in Team Sports Medicine in the region with coverage of 2 professional teams; 4 semi-pro teams; 3 NCAA Division I programs; 5 NCAA Division II programs; 1 NAIA program; 1 college Northwoods team; 4 junior colleges; 1 high school/college hockey team; 94 high schools, junior high and community sports teams
• Ideal candidate would have enthusiastic interest in team coverage to join a premier group practice associated with Sanford USD Medical Center
• Call rotates within the physician group
• Group is located in a state-of-the art orthopedic facility which houses orthopedics, rehabilitation, physiatry, neurosciences, podiatry, and rheumatology physicians
• Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee, comprehensive physician benefit package, Relocation Allowance, and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-forprofit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For more information, contact: