St. Lukes University Health Network, the regions largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nations 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join the regions most robust orthopedic service line. This physician will practice primarily out of our campuses in Lehighton and Coaldale, PA. Both are fully accredited, not-for-profit, acute care hospitals located in Schuylkill County. We are a busy practice of 25 surgeons. Expect to be busy from day one!
St. Lukes Miners campus, located in Coaldale, PA is an accredited Level IV trauma center and a stroke and chest pain center and boasts the first rural track family medicine residency program in PA. St. Lukes Gnaden Huetten Campus became part of the St. Lukes University Health Network in 2018 and will soon start construction of a brand new hospital.
Both Campuses offer:
- A small hospital feel, with extremely supportive administration and a high level of morale among medical staff
- Excellent relationships with local schools and meaningful community outreach
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Benefits from all of the resources that an award-winning, highly-respected university health network offers
In joining St. Lukes University Health Network youll enjoy:
- Highly competitive base salary with incentive plan
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, relocation reimbursement and generous CME allowance
- Strong support from our Primary Care physicians for referrals
- Well-established reputation in the area
About St. Lukes University Health Network
Founded in 1872, St. Lukes University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of 14,000 employees providing services at 10 hospitals and over 300 outpatient sites. With annual net revenue of $1.9 billion, the Networks service area includes 10 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe and Schuylkill counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey. To learn more about St. Lukes, please visit us at www.slhn.org
The Greater Lehigh Valley & Surrounding Areas
The Lehigh Valley is set amid gentle hills and charming country sides. It is home to Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton, as well as dozens of small towns and picturesque boroughs. Steeped in pre-Colonial, Early American and industrial history, the regions storied past became its uplifting present, providing a fun, safe, exciting and thriving place to live, work and raise a family.
Much of daily life happens outdoors, thanks to year-round temperatures which allows for time to explore seasonal sceneries, participate in outdoor focused activities, explore historic sites and experience a variety of world class museums in the area. Youll also enjoy quaint restaurants and if you are looking to take trip outside of the Lehigh Valley & surrounding areas, New York, Philadelphia and Washington, DC arent too far. The Greater Lehigh Valley has it all!
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your curriculum vitae to: