We have an exceptional opportunity for a new or experienced orthopedic surgeon with fellowship training in hand and upper extremity. You will join an established group of surgeons at our facility in Oshkosh on the shores of Wisconsin's largest inland lake, Lake Winnebago.
Education, training and experience required:
- Completion of an accredited orthopedic surgery residency program
- A fellowship in hand/upper extremity
- Must have skills in all areas of general orthopedic surgery
- Patient focused with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Join collaborative, supportive partners trained in sports, adult reconstruction, and general orthopedic
- Outstanding support from dedicated PAs and other staff members
- Excellent built-in referral base from our multi-disciplinary clinics in Oshkosh and Fond du Lac as well as from the surrounding area
- Outstanding facility with offices adjacent to the hospital
- Easy transition from outpatient to inpatient
What Aurora offers:
- An integrated, supportive, physician-led organization
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Healths combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether youre looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.