Steward Health Care is assisting The Medical Center Bone and Joint Clinic seeking Orthopedic Surgeons in Southeast Texas. Recruitment is due to community need and replacement of highly respected retiring physician with dedicated patient following. Two ORS physicians currently in group. Clinic has the expectation of adding 2 additional Orthos - high level support from both administration and network for incoming physicians.
- Expected skill set: General Ortho, Joint Replacement; specifically hip, knee, shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand
- Schedule - Monday-Friday 8am-5pm; Weekends call coverage only
- Call - ER Call will be 7 days per month
- 20-25 patient visits per day expected
- Base Salary - $550,000
- Starting Bonus - $25,000
- Relocation Bonus - $10,000
- Full Benefit Package
The communities that put Southeast Texas on the map of Beaumont, Port Arthur, Port Neches, Groves, and Nederland each have their own energy, quirky charm, and their own place in the Lonestar state. There are wonderful public and private schools within this area. Whether you prefer to live on the water or inland ranch; Port Neches gives you the opportunity to do both.