Mercyhealth is seeking a BC/BE General Orthopedic Surgeon to join our team in McHenry, Illinois.
Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising five hospitals, more than 700 physicians, over 80 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 60 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. We provide over 75 specialty and sub-specialty services, including neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
- Full-Time position
- Hours: M-F 8a-5p; 1-2 days in Surgery
- Shared Call
- Work with two experienced physicians and provide care to patients in McHenry Country
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIGHLY competitive salary
- Paid licensing/DEA/board certification
- Paid CME ($3,000 per year)
- Paid two professional associations per year and state medical society membership
- Health and dental insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and retirement plans
- Paid relocation (up to $10,000)
- Paid malpractice insurance, including paid tail insurance
- Student loan repayment support/Sign on bonus (if eligible)
Even though McHenry is located in one of the fastest-growing counties in Illinois, it still maintains the appeal of small-town living with a population of 22,000 residents. McHenry is located at the heart of the Fox River and just 50 miles northwest of Chicago. McHenry is known as a recreation destination.