Avosys is a growing integrator of professional, technological and management solutions services. Founded in 1998, Avosys provides services nationwide to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. We recognize the foundation of our firm is our people and we continue to rise above our competition by hiring the best.
Are you ready to serve our Nation's Heroes? Avosys is seeking an Orthopedic Technician to provide outpatient services to the military and their families at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, Arizona.
EMPLOYMENT WITH AVOSYS
- Maximize family time with no weekend, Holiday, or on-call requirements
- Maintain work-life balance with guaranteed 8-hour shifts
- Take advantage of our competitive, comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability & 401(k)
- Screen, check-in, and escort patients to treatment areas.
- Accurately prepare room & patient for examinations, therapeutic measures and procedures assuring all needed equipment and supplies are available prior to the start of the exam.
- Take, monitor and record physiological measurements.
- Provide patient/parent education as requested.
- Perform or assist with the performance of specialized testing and examinations (i.e. ekg/Intra-compartment test).
- Assist with routine and emergency orthopedic procedures.
- Upon completion of procedures and examinations, properly clean and organize room and perform any necessary cleaning of equipment as established by departmental policies and procedures and standards.
- The technician shall be primarily required to perform orthopedic services. When the services are not required, or the technician's services are more urgently required elsewhere, the technician may be assigned by the Chief of Orthopedic Services to provide support in other sections/departments of the Military Treatment Facility (MTF) commensurate with their experience.
- Ensure all equipment is properly cleaned and stored at the end of each work shift. Ensure preventive maintenance and routine cleaning are performed as directed.
- Ensure safe work environment is properly cleaned and stored at the end of each work shift.
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Orthopedic Course, must have a current specialty area certificate from an accredited national, state or military trained equivalent school, and show the ability to perform position duties.
- At least 12 months' experience within the past 24 months.
For more information regarding this honorable opportunity to serve our Nation's Heroes and their families please contact Rene Reyna, Recruiter, at AReyna@Avosys.com or (210) 955-9445.
Reference Code: CHS.AZ.OT.1809
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Industry: Government Contracting
Shift: Day Business Hours
Salary: Based on Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact (210) 888-0775 or Jobs@Avosys.com for assistance.