Multi-specialty orthopedic group in Little Rock, AR seeks Second orthopedic trauma surgeon to join their team
OrthoArkansas, in conjunction with Baptist Health Medical Center Little Rock, the leading providers of orthopedic trauma services in Arkansas, are seeking an orthopedic trauma surgeon to join their group of twenty physicians.
Highlights of the opportunity with this practice include:
- Competitive compensation plan
- General orthopedic call 1:10
- Twenty other musculoskeletal physicians referring surgical candidates
- Opportunity to build a complete orthopedic trauma program
- The immediate metropolitan area offers a patient draw of just under one million
Hospital support includes:
- 55 bed, all private orthopedic/spine floor
- Program Line Manager and Physician Liaison to help market the physician to over 50 hospital owned and managed primary care practices to help build referral patterns
- Block time in O.R. for ease of scheduling
- Experienced ortho/spine nursing staff, physical therapy and occupational therapy
Little Rock is located in Central Arkansas and has much to offer in the way of outdoor activities as well as cultural experiences. It is easy to understand why Arkansas is called the Natural State from the many rivers, lakes, parks, hiking trails and camping sites readily available and in close proximity. Little Rock boasts the Little Rock Zoo, Arkansas Arts Center, Arkansas Symphony, The Repertory Theater and The William J. Clinton Presidential Library, to name a few.
Candidates interested in learning more about this opportunity can contact: