White Plains Hospital has an exceptional opportunity for an Orthopedic Surgeon with fellowship training in Adult Reconstruction to join its busy and thriving orthopedic surgery practice in Westchester, NY. This team is currently comprised of twelve Orthopedic Surgeons including 2 Adult Reconstruction Surgeons who emphasize coordinated, collaborative, high quality care for patients
- Light call schedule
- Large Referral Base
- Hospital employed
- State of the art electronic medical records system
- Magnet Designated Nurses providing quality patient care along with an extremely competent and supportive team
- Modern offices in convenient locations throughout Westchester County.
- Member of the Montefiore Health System
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation & CME time off
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance and more.
- Must possess an M.D. degree and have completed an ACGME accredited residency.
- Must be board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Must be fellowship trained in Adult Reconstruction
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain New York State medical licensure.
- Must possess at least 5 years of work experience in relevant field
Interested candidates should submit a current CV to Sharon O. Alfonso, PHR
White Plains Hospital- Exceptional, every day.
White Plains Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.