We are a well-established physician owned and governed group is looking to add to our Orthopedic team. We aim to build a stimulating practice setting based upon teamwork and mutual respect within our organization. We are committed to continuing our tradition of caring for people through high-quality, patient-centered, cost-effective medical care.
We are recruiting for an Orthopedic Surgeon with fellowship training in Sports-Medicine with an interest in upper extremity to join an established practice with two general Orthopedic Surgeons, one Primary Care Sports Medicine physician and 3 Physician Assistants. The successful candidates will be excited about practicing evidence-based medicine in a collegial, cohesive group and demonstrate a commitment to practice development & growth.
Candidates with experience in outpatient total joint replacements, anterior approach for total hip arthroplasty, total shoulder arthroplasty, reverse total shoulder arthroplasty and advanced shoulder arthroscopy skills would be preferred.
About the position:
- General call shared equitably amongst 7 surgeons at one Level III Trauma Center hospital
- Position supported by Physician Assistant
- Strong, supportive Primary Care referral base
- Enjoy working in a state of the art facility
- Generous initial competitive income guarantee, incentive bonus and shareholder after 2 years, commencement bonus, relocation assistance, comprehensive health benefits, paid malpractice, retirement and CME allowance