Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital - Ahoskie
ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM SEARCH FIRMS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Roanoke Chowan Hospital located in Ahoskie, North Carolina are seeking a board certified otolaryngologist. Applicants should be experienced and have interest in starting a new practice. Full practice support provided by Vidant Medical Group.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group, a physician led group employing more than 500 providers in over 100 practice sites.
- Hospital privileges at Vidant Roanoke Chowan Hospital, a 114-bed community hospital
- Affiliation with 9-hosptial healthcare system
- Established surgical services program
- 10 days call/month
- Solo provider setting
- 5-county service area
- Family friendly community with an affordable cost of living
- Ability to live in close proximity to the Tidewater region of Virginia
- Easy access to world famous North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits to include: annual administrative stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, & holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k, 457b, medical, dental, & vision, disability, and life insurance
Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital is a 114-bed community hospital located in Ahoskie. Serving four nearby counties, the hospital’s 15-bed emergency department serves approximately 21,000 patients per year. This modern facility provides a wide range of health services, including medical, surgical and radiation oncology. In addition, Vidant Roanoke-Chowan’s Wound Healing and Pain Management centers serve as referral centers for neighboring Vidant hospitals and providers.
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 500 providers in more than 100 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com.
Ahoskie affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Ahoskie unique.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Affordable cost of living
- General aviation airport nearby; one hour to major airports in Norfolk and Greenville
- Vidant Wellness Center – Ahoskie, a 21,000-foot facility which includes a lap pool, an exercise studio and the latest in cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Recreation Center which includes little league baseball, lighted athletic fields and picnic area
If you, or a colleague, is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact John Felton at (252)847-3708 or John.Felton@vidanthealth.com.