ENT Physicians, Inc., a five-physician private practice group in Toledo, Ohio is seeking to add a full time ENT to help staff new suburban locations. The practice has a wonderful support staff and numerous ancillary services which include Audiology, a Balance Lab, Allergy, Videostroboscopy, Speech Therapy, Transnasal Esophagoscopy, a Facial Plastics Spa, and an Ambulatory Surgery Center. Candidates with interests in Laryngology, Otology, Facial Plastics, Head & Neck Surgery or General ENT will thrive.
Advantages of this opportunity with ENT Physicians, Inc.:
- Competitive salary and sign-on bonus
- Ancillary income opportunities
- Facial Plastics Spa
- Nurse Practitioners to help with sick call and post-operative care
- Privately owned Ambulatory Surgery Center with state-of-the-art ENT equipment
- Generous vacation, holiday, sick time & CME allowance
- Built-in referral base
- 1:6 call with no office responsibilities when on-call
- Excellent benefit package
- Opportunities for teaching and research
- Relocation Assistance
Toledo is a small town with a big city feel. Many of the doctors go home for lunch and then make it to their childrens after school events. There are almost no traffic headaches or lost time commuting. Work-Life Balance defines the ENT Physicians group. Toledo is home to a minor league baseball and hockey team, a casino, numerous theaters for Off-Broadway productions, a nationally recognized Zoo, Art Museum, and excellent public and private schools. With two airports located within easy driving distance of Toledo, air travel is convenient. Ann Arbor, Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus and Detroit are all a short drive from Toledo. There is no shortage of fun activities in and around town.