World Class Manufacturer looking for Out of Service Technicians to work on the new eBus vehicles!
Looking for qualified Out of Service Technicians in the Queens, NY area to start ASAP.
You will be responsible for repair, troubleshooting and maintenance of all electric transit buses. A variety of tasks and duties are required as well as good customer service skills. The scope of the work entails vehicle acceptance, repair and warranty issues.
- Repairs, maintains, troubleshoots and services electric bus fleet
- Maintains good communication with property staff, responding to questions but also passing concerns to management or internal client service representatives
- Handles installations of new buses
- Maintains proper paperwork and documentation for repairs and installations
- 1-3 years of directly related work
- General knowledge of bus, automotive and/or other vehicle systems
- High Voltage/Hydrogen training or certification preferred
- General knowledge of transit bus/hybrid and/or electric drive systems preferred
- Experience with electrical wiring, circuit testing, strong troubleshooting and general repair
Job site is located in the Queens, NY area.
This is a long term contract that will last up to a year or longer with the possibility of becoming a permanent job.
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
Qualified candidates please email your resume ASAP!