ADULT OUT-PATIENT BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Advocate Aurora Health is the 10th largest not-for-profit healthcare system in the USA. We have 70,000 employees in Illinois and Wisconsin which includes over 3,300 employed physicians.
Advocate BroMenn is located in the twin cities of Bloomington-Normal, IL which is less than 3 hour to Chicago and to St. Louis. The population is 130,000 and offers an exceptional quality life.
- Beautiful recently constructed multi-specialty clinic
- Clinic hours are M-F, 8a - 5p
- 36 hours practice time
- 4 hours administrative time
- EPIC EMR
- Established department with full spectrum of behavioral health
- Join accredited team of psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, nurses and therapists.
- Strong referral base
- I/P Adult Mental Health Unit and Addition Recovery Unit at Advocate BroMenn Hospital
- Tele-psych for ED coverage
- Residency Programs in Neurosurgery, Neurology, and Family Medicine
- Named one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare 2018
- Affordable, family friendly community offers outstanding school systems and a variety of amenities:
- Abundant dining and shopping options, variety of fine arts experiences, Childrens Discovery Museum, parks, recreational activities, Miller Park Zoo, and more..
- Recently constructed Advocate BroMenn Health & Fitness Center for the entire family
- Outdoor activities including golf, walking trails, parks, sporting events, etc.
- 130,000 population with a high per capita level of income and level of education completed
- Modern airport with daily direct flights to Atlanta, Dallas, Orlando, Saint Petersburg/Clearwater, Chicago, Daytona Beach and Denver
- Home of Illinois State University, Illinois Wesleyan University, State Farm Insurance and Country Financial