2020 Residents Welcome to Apply!
Springwoods Behavioral Health System is adding a General Psychiatrist to our team, due to growth!
Springwoods Behavioral Health is an 80-bed, private behavioral health hospital offering acute Inpatient, Partial Hospitalization, and Intensive Outpatient services for adolescents, adults and older adults with psychiatric issues.
- Full Time position
- New Out-Patient Clinic setting
- Primarily Adult patients
- Initial evaluations, follow up visits, medication management, treatment team participation
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required
- Board certified or pursuing board certification in Psychiatry required
- Licensed to practice in the State of Arkansas or ability to obtain
- 2020 Residents welcome to apply!
FACILITY: Springwoods Behavioral Health, located in Fayetteville, AR, is an 80 bed, standalone psychiatric facility, composed of 4 units providing specialized treatment for mental health services. Springwoods cares for both voluntarily admitted and involuntarily committed patients. Programs are provided in highly structured multidisciplinary treatment settings staffed by trained clinical and administrative support staff. This successful hospital has been recognized as the Best Mental Health Facility two years in a row, 2016 and 2017, by Northwest Arkansas CityScapes Readers Poll. Conveniently located just off I-49.
Hospital Website: www.SpringwoodsBehavioral.com
Visit Northwest Arkansas: https://goo.gl/jPnPhz
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO APPLY!
Avis Corbett | In-house Physician Recruiter
Universal Health Services | Springwoods Behavioral Health
O: (629) 208-5538 | M: (615) 714-8985
Connect with me on LinkedIn