Outbound Sales Business Development Specialist – B2B
When everything’s connected, how we connect is everything… and we’d like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a Sales Specialist with TTEC in Tempe, Arizona.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading…
As a TTEC Sales Champion, You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive salary + commission
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring mind
- And yes… all the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you’d expect
What You’ll be Doing:
Looking for a role where you can channel your passion and enthusiasm while connecting with customers? This role provides you the opportunity to do just that. Proactively engage a targeted list of fortune 1000 businesses to introduce them to and sell online travel platform for business solutions.
Using the phone, email, LinkedIn , the business development specialist is to engage a mix of warm leads and targeted accounts. Agent is to identify the correct point of contact responsible for travel management, uncover pain points, introduce the online solution and close sales.
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- 1-3 years of business development and B2B sales experience preferred
- Experience in a deadline driven environment
- Superior listening skills with the ability to identify needs and communicate ideas
- Ability to talk with anyone, anytime. No fear of the phone
- Outstanding telephone etiquette with a strong and confident phone voice
- Open to continuous self-improvement, must be coachable and thrive on training and mentoring
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university; equivalent work experience will be considered
- Ability to navigate through several web applications simultaneously
- Competency using Microsoft Windows
Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.