Cultivate accounts with Outdoor Specialty new and existing customers to sell the outdoor portfolio of ALMO Premium product. Manage existing accounts and prospect and develop new accounts in assigned territory maximize and growing revenues.
The Outdoor Specialist will be responsible for the Southern California market. The ideal candidate will reside within this territory and will be able to regularly travel within the market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop new outdoor dealers and manage existing account base.
- Develop and build relationships to grow business with outdoor dealers in the assigned territory.
- Provide superior dealer support including product & sales training (individual and group settings)
- Provide Consumer Support as needed understand and maintain industry comparative analysis diligent follow-up.
- Networking with trade partners(Designer Builders Architect and Specifiers) industry resources (Install and service).
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular customers to solicit orders building strong rapport with customers understand their objectives and develop long-term relationships.
- Coordinate customer training merchandising and demonstration events and work with Inside Sales to keep account activities and literature updated and investigate and resolve customer product issues.
- Obtain information about projects from the customer manage the opportunity from start to finish quoting price and credit terms and preparing sales order.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of outside sales experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of being customer-centric and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Ability to network within a customer organization to identify all key influencers and decision makers
- Able to manage long and short sales cycles
- Ability to multi-task and exceed customer expectations and responsiveness
- Sound analysis and critical decision making skills
- Meet Demands of Overnight travel
- Regular travel for this position is required (50%-75%+) depending upon account base and territory) so mobility via automobile overnight stays within the territory and moderate airplane travel may be involved .
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision color vision and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand walk and reach with hands and arms.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY