Temple Physicians Incorporated - Outpatient Family Medicine & Internal Medicine Opportunities
Temple Physicians, Inc. seeks qualified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians to join our primary care practices in Philadelphia.
Successful candidates will be BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine and have the ability to obtain medical licensure in Pennsylvania. Exceptional communication skills and the ability to flourish in a fast-paced and patient-centric environment is also required.
- An M.D. or D.O. with successful completion of an accredited residency training program in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work and flourish in a fast-paced and patient-centric environment
- Ability to obtain medical licensure in Pennsylvania.
Interested candidates should submit a current resume to the address below:
Marc P. Hurowitz, D.O., MBA, FAAFP, Chief Executive Office TPI, C/O Julie Brissett, Department of Physician & Faculty Recruitment, Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University, 3420 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19140, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 215-707-5665 Fax: 215-707-9452.
Temple is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities.