Outpatient Family Medicine Physician Needed in Chicago
Chicago based Hospital and Health Care Center is seeking a full time, Board Certified Family Medicine physician to join their expanding multi-specialty medical group.
The physician will be responsible for the professional management of patient care and providing professional services to patients commensurate with his/her specialty, education and training.
- Full-time, hospital employed position
- High volume practice
- Outpatient only
- Must be a graduate of an ACGME or AACOM accredited Residency Program.
- Must maintain a current Illinois State Medical license to practice and current State and Federal DEA licensure.
- Must be Board Certified in Family Medicine or Board Eligible with a formal plan of attaining Board Certification.
- Strong clinical and communication skills are required.
- Base salary with bonus potential
- Occurrence based professional liability coverage (no tail obligation)
- Paid time off for Vacation
- CME time and allowance
- Reimbursement for required licenses, DEA and associated fees
- Medical, dental, vision and disability benefits available