BANNER HEALTH, one of the country's premier, non-profit health care organizations is currently offering excellent employed practice opportunity for an ADULT/GERIATRIC PSYCHIATRIST in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities it serves: Join the growing team of employed physicians with the expansion of our Behavioral Health program and services at Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center.
- Qualified candidates must be board certified/board eligible
- Monday-Friday Work week, 8am-5pm
- Geropsychiatry subspecialty & ECT certification a definite plus
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment; one that thrives in a highly integrated and innovative setting; and above all a desire to focus on patient excellence
Banner Del E. Web Medical Center (BDWMC) - Sun City West provides adult behavioral services in a 33 bed geriatric psychiatric unit and offers Somatic Therapy (ECT) to its patients. Banner Del E. Webb overall is a 404-bed full service hospital with over 600 physicians on staff, excels in providing acute medical and surgical services as well as intensive care, emergency and urgent care, inpatient /outpatient surgery, cardiac catheterization, neurology, orthopedics, oncology, urology, pulmonary, obstetrics and gynecology, extended care, outpatient diagnostic services, acute and outpatient rehabilitation services. A recently opened 175,000-square-foot, six-story tower makes Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center the eighth largest hospital in Arizona.
Banner Health's Total Compensation package includes:
- Salary base plus incentives
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice
- Paid CME plus allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION