Outpatient Medical Oncologist - Gilbert AZ
Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) Phoenix is seeking experienced Medical Oncologists to join our expanding national network of comprehensive cancer care and research centers as well as outpatient clinics. CTCA offers an integrated approach to cancer care that combines the disciplines of surgical, medical, and radiation oncology with groundbreaking precision medicine and cutting-edge clinical research. These traditional approaches are augmented by evidence-based supportive therapies designed to help patients enhance their quality of life during treatment and survivorship.
Our ideal candidate will:
- demand excellence in clinical care
- push the status quo of current treatment limitations
- desire to make a lasting contribution
- work with a team to deliver great care, not just great medicine
Our generous compensation and benefit package includes salary with bonus opportunities, paid medical malpractice, 401(k) with match, relocation package, PTO and excellent health benefits for you and your family
Ideally we are seeking physicians with 2+ years of experience and success collaborating with a multidisciplinary team. Responsibilities will include assisting in the development of new programs and clinical services, providing training to technical staff as needed, and participating in clinical research and design.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- MD, DO, or foreign degree equivalent
- Board certification/eligibility in Medical Oncology
- Fellowship training in Medical Oncology
- Eligibility for Arizona medical licensure.
Interested candidates may submit an application online at cancercenter.com