Are you interested in working with a company that values people and has a passion for service? Do you want to become part of an organization that cares about your personal and professional growth? If you have answered YES to these questions, then you should consider working for FPS!
Family Preservation Services (FPS) of North Carolina has collaborated with Pathways.
FPS of NC is seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as an Outpatient Therapist. The Therapist under the direction and supervision of the Regional Director/Clinical Director is responsible for providing assessment and therapy services for adults, children and/or families. The therapist is responsible for functions of coordinating, managing, supporting and facilitating appropriate services to meet the needs of individual clients and/or families. The therapist is also responsible for the provision of case management if necessary.
Qualifications/Licenses and/or Certifications
- Master’s Degree in a human service field. The individual must hold an unrestricted license (Licensure of LCSW, LPC, LMFT) issued by a licensing board in one of the following disciplines: psychology, psychiatry, social work, or counseling
- Master’s Degree in a human service field. The individual must be Provisionally Licensed by the Social Work Board or Board Eligible by the NC Counseling Board or an Associate Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LCSW-P, Board Eligible LPC, LMFT Associate)
- NC valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
FPS is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers the following total rewards package:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- 401 K match - "50% of the first 6% eligible compensation up to an annual maximum of $750"
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
FPSor any its subsidiaries does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. FPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.