TDS Telecom is expanding its diverse team of sales representatives that are dedicated to delivering top notch services and technology to neighborhoods across the nation. Join TDS Telecom as an Outside Residential Sales Representative in Alamogordo, NM. In your new role, we would offer you a $1,000 sign on bonus to join our team!
We have an amazing opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Outside Residential Sales Representative to sell our products and services to residential customers in a door-to-door manner! You will be canvassing neighborhoods and providing the community with reliable TV, phone, and internet services. You will act as a territory manager and take ownership in acquiring new leads, above and beyond the list of addresses provided by our marketing team. You will gain referral partners, participate in community events, and act as a brand ambassador for TDS at all times. This is a year-round, full time position with a flexible work schedule. You can manage your own 40hr work week between 9am – 9pm. Yes, that’s right, you get the work/life balance you’ve been looking for!
What’s in it for you?
- Earn $45k to $80k per year or more
- Uncapped monthly commission
- $1,000 Sign-on Bonus after 30 days of employment
- Discounted TDS Telecom products and services
- Full Benefits package starting on Day 1 of employment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Vacation, sick time, personal days, and paid holidays
- 401k eligible after 30 days with up to 5% company match
- Supplemental income provided during training!
- Top performers and their guest are invited to an all-expense paid trip to a tropical destination!
TDS Broadband Service and TDS Telecom are subsidiaries of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. [NYSE: TDS], a Fortune 1000® company. Founded in 1969, TDS Inc. employs 9,400 people and has approximately six million connections nationwide through its businesses U.S. Cellular, TDS Telecom, OneNeck IT Solutions LLC, TDS Broadband Service, and TDS Broadcasting LLC. TDS Inc. has been named to several Forbes lists, including America's Best Employers for Diversity, Best Large Employers, and Best Employers for Women. Visit tdsinc.com.
Imagine you have had the same slow internet and TV provider for many years and haven’t been satisfied with the number of outages that occur on a regular basis and less-than-helpful customer support. You don’t think you have any other options, but then a refreshingly friendly Outside Residential Sales Representative with TDS Telecom shows up on your doorstep to discuss some new options for you to explore. You learn about their services that can run directly to your home and will provide you with internet that is more reliable, has faster speeds, saves you money, and connects you to the people you care about most.
Are you this helpful sales representative who is excited about the opportunity to help your community stay connected?
- 6+ months of sales/customer service experience – OR – current or prior military service with honorable discharge.
- Ability to obtain and maintain any credentials and/or licenses necessary to sell.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Computer literate with familiarity of in-home electronics, computers, and high-speed Internet preferred.
- Must be enthusiastic, persuasive, persistent, and have the ability to handle rejection in the selling process well.
- Must be a good listener and have superior people skills.
- Must be committed to providing exceptional customer service in a calm, professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and be a self-starter.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for interaction with customers to educate them on cable, voice, and data services.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to deal with public in a professional manner.
- Must be able to pass local community background checks and permitting processes.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, write, and operate a computer keyboard, standard office equipment, and telephone. The employee is frequently required to move about and reach for items. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee may need to operate a motor vehicle during the work shift. The employee must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather. The employee must be able to ambulate door-to-door through various constructed housing units. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At TDS, we believe that diversity makes us stronger. We embrace Equal Employment Opportunity by valuing our differences and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by law. We are stronger together!