DialogueDirect is growing our fundraising team with a driven communicator who has a desire to align their relationship building skills on behalf of world-renowned charity partners. The best candidate will help drive the mission to change the way America gives, one conversation at a time!
- Upholds company values: Community, Integrity, and Opportunity.
- Exemplifies strong work ethic, attitude, and student mentality within a team environment.
- Thrives in a team of high performance and is results driven.
- Communicates effectively and handles rejection with professionalism.
- Has transferable skills in sales, fundraising, promotions, or hospitality.
The DialogueDirect team is looking for this ideal candidate to work on behalf of charity partners: CARE International, ChildFund International, Natural Resources Defense Council, Save the Children and the World Wildlife Fund.
These respected partners and worthy causes call for a committed team member who can fulfill the following role expectations:
- Professionally approach and conduct conversations with people in public, outdoor sites.
- Maintain consistent fundraising performance.
- Engage in team trainings and execute feedback efficiently
- Work full time hours.
- Leadership Development Training
- Travel Opportunities (US and International)
- Competitive Pay
- Signing Bonus
- 20+ PTO Days
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Health/Wellness Reimbursement
We welcome candidates who are committed to learning a new skill set and growing within the organization to apply. Our team looks forward to meeting strong professionals and making this impact, together.