An outside sales opportunity is open in Boston, MA to generate new business and ensure growth of existing accounts. Altec Inc. is an industry leader, U.S. manufacturer, and the OEM of aerial units, digger derricks, cranes, and specialty equipment. With in-house training and technical sales support, you will have the tools and network to be successful and to present solutions with confidence.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Has a strong commitment to providing customer service within a team environment.
- Possesses excellent communication, time management and administrative skill.
- Has the passion for sales!
- Is relationship and value-driven.
- Enjoys selling heavy machinery and equipment! Examples of related equipment are construction or farm equipment such as dozers, cranes, or tractors; or military heavy equipment such as the MRAP vehicle or tanks. Aircraft and Ground Support Equipment (GSE) sales is also good experience.
Building on 90 years of success!
Visit www.altec.com for more information and to apply on-line
Please send resume to email@example.com
- Four year Bachelor's Degree.
- At least two years of successful outside sales experience preferred. Equipment experience, knowledge and interest is a big plus.
- Must be available for extensive overnight travel.
- Able to obtain a CDL.
- Total communication and information processing skills are required.
- PC skills using spreadsheets, word processing, and other office management applications required.
The job level is able to be adjusted at time of hire, if the candidate meets the qualifications for jobs of a more experienced level in the career path
- Assess potential application of company products and/or services and offer solutions that meet customer needs.
- Research and present reports showing potential customers the cost benefit of purchasing Altec products or services.
- Provide technical training to clients and communicate customer feedback for future product development.
- Use technical knowledge of product offerings to support and build sales.
Customer First - Enjoyment of Work - Family - Financial Stability - Integrity - People are our Greatest Strength - Quality - Spiritual Development - Teamwork
Altec Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.
Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program - Retirement 401(k) Program - Vacation and Holidays - Flexible Spending Accounts - Tuition Assistance Program - Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program - Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance