Monster’s client is the Southwest’s largest and leading identification, tracking, security, and services integrator, headquartered in Phoenix, AZ. We are actively recruiting for a Sales Professional interested in business-to-business sales. Our client prides themselves on their long-term relationships with their customers and employees. We are looking for a highly motivated sales professional to sell their identification, tracking, security, and service products to new and existing customers. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, creating, qualifying and capturing business using a consultative sales approach. Monster’s client hires people that want to be part of a family working for both individual achievement and the success of the entire organization.
Job duties will include:
- Developing existing accounts for additional products and business.
- Delivering a value proposition through a variety of methods (i.e., phone, web, in person etc.) to prospects within an assigned territory.
- Developing a pipeline of opportunities throughout the designated territory and responsible for identifying, engaging, managing, and closing opportunities.
- Securing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential customers.
- Consulting with customers on their needs and presenting recommendations based on industry options, experiences and references.
- Keeping management informed by submitting weekly activity reports, monthly forecasts, and annual territory plans.
- Assist company and customers in investigating issues, developing solutions, and making recommendations for resolution.
- Maintaining professional product and technical knowledge by attending scheduled training, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional associations.
- Maintaining customer records and call activity using contact management software (Microsoft Dynamics CRM).
- Increasing market share by locating, cold calling, developing, negotiating, and closing business.
- Participating in developing sales strategies, territory plans, and forecasts.
- Between 2-5 years of outside sales experience selling software, hardware and/or services in a Business to Business environment and in the Security Industry is preferred but not required.
- Ability to demonstrate capability to present and converse with Physical & IT Security.
- Must be able to demonstrate Hardware/Software systems in person to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a Business-related discipline is preferred but no required.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Previous success prospecting, building a solid pipeline of opportunities, and moving opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Strong understanding of sales cycle, macro and micro business trends, and post sales follow-up.
- Must be customer-focused and possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Solid skills in managing effective customer relations.
- Technical aptitude; must be able to quickly learn applications/solutions/products/services, sales strategies, pricing, delivery, and installation processes.
- The ability to travel within the territory / region, when required.
Monster’s client offers a competitive base salary plus generous, uncapped commissions and bonuses for meeting targeted sales goals. In addition, they offer a full benefits package which includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life/AD&D insurance, long term disability insurance, short term disability insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, and direct deposit. Sales Representatives receive a generous monthly expense allowance, company cell phone, and notebook personal computer.