Job Title: Sales Associate (Outside)
Position Type: Full Time/Exempt
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
RE Michel Company, LLC is a leading HVACR wholesale distributor with over 280 locations coast to coast is currently seeking a professional sales associate to cover its Frederick, MD area.
The Outside Sales Associate ensures attainment of Company goals and objectives by professionally presenting RE Michel Company, LLC., its products and programs to qualified customers and prospects within the assigned territory; sales personnel are polite, friendly and professional at all times with a customer first attitude. Compensation is a combination of Base Salary plus commissions. Salary is paid weekly and Commissions are paid monthly. Pre-employment screens required.
· Achieve sales, gross profit dollars and gross profit percentage as well as other assigned objectives in accordance with sales goals established by regional sales management and corporate sales management;
· Actively, aggressively and consistently call on assigned accounts in accordance with sales consultant policy and procedure; which includes calling on all assigned accounts each month;
· Develop a relationship with customer by providing professional representation and assistance in all areas to improve customer’s profits;
· Presentation of product samples, where applicable, during sales call;
· Prepares customer quotes per customer requirements and follow up until resolution;
· Works closely with the branch manager and branch personnel to promote sales at the branch level;
· Attends and participates in all scheduled events, including sales meetings, training classes and other business related gatherings; Maintain the highest ethical standards consistent with good judgment, company policy and objectives.
Requirements Include: Strong sales /wholesale sales knowledge, HVAC Knowledge or experience with strong organization and presentation skills with ability to meet deadlines. Valid driver’s license, good driving record with proof of insurance. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills; knowledge of computer programs to include MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
R.E. Michel Company offers a full benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) and more coupled with opportunities for advancement. Visit our website at www.remichel.com.
R.E. Michel Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran or any other protected status.