R.E. Michel Company takes pride in providing full support to our Sales Associates and Branch teams through our various departments, i.e. Marketing, IT, Sales, Branch Operations, Credit, Technical Service Advisors and over 1 million square feet of warehouse under roof.
The Outside Sales Associate ensures company goals and objectives are met by presenting company products, programs, and services to both existing and new qualified customers within assigned territory. Total income is made up of a weekly base salary and a monthly incentive program.
- Achieve sales, gross profit dollars and percentage goals, as well as other assigned benchmarks established by regional and executive sales management.
- Aggressively and consistently, call on assigned accounts in accordance with the Sales Associate policy and procedures.
- Develop a professional relationship with all customers by providing representation and assistance to help improve customer’s profits.
- Present products, services, and programs that are applicable for each customer.
- Prepare customer quotes, submittal packages, literature, and follow up throughout the sale.
- Works as a business partner with the Branch Manager, and communicates regularly with the inside branch team regarding sales, specials, etc.
- Attend and participate in all sales meetings, training classes and industry events in assigned territory.
- Clean Driving record
- Proof of applicable auto insurance
- Knowledge of HVAC/R equipment, parts, supplies.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be organized.
- Able to make educated and confident presentations to customers.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with computer programs to include MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Starting Salary Range:
Commensurate w/Experience; Base salary and monthly incentive plan provides a very competitive income package.
The R.E. Michel Company offers a competitive benefits package. This includes; 401K, Life Insurance, BCBS PPO Health Insurance, Cigna Dental and Vision, Accident Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, Paid Holidays, Sick and Vacation paid time off.
Required Education: High School Diploma
Required Experience: 1 to 5 years
R.E. Michel Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran status or any other protected status.
Keywords: Sales – Outside, Sales Representative, Sales Associate, Salesperson, Sales Manager, Territory Manager, Sales Consultant, HVAC Sales, wholesale.
Base Salary plus incentive package