Nevco is an 80-year old manufacturer providing LED displays, scoreboards, indoor and outdoor video systems, sound systems, LED marquees and other products to the educational, recreational and related markets. Nevco Sports, LLC seeks a dynamic sales professional.
This position reports to a Regional Sales Manager and is responsible for the full sales cycle from lead generation to close of sale.
· Contact current and prospective customers to discuss scoreboard, message center, and/or video display, sound system and other product needs.
· Communicate in person as well as via phone, email, website and webinars.
· Develop and execute solid plans for selling all Nevco products.
· Prepare proposals and maintain customer records in Salesforce.
· Travel required to meet with customers, visit job sites, and for various other business reasons as needed.
· Network within the markets we serve, building lasting relationships with our customer base.
· Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests.
· Answer customers’ questions about products, pricing, and availability.
· Estimate or quote prices, prepare proposals, and provide credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
· Negotiate prices or other sales terms while recognizing that you are selling a higher quality product, therefore, it may not be the lowest priced product.
· Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
· Assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions and/or clinical meetings and provide customer product demonstrations.
· Provide progress updates to Regional Sales Manager on a regular basis.
· Outside sales experience; preferably in the sports industry and specifically working with schools and/or in the recreation industry.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline; equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
· Proven track record of successful sales experience. Candidate must be able to sell features, benefits and values while negotiating price without compromising the integrity of the product.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively in front of large groups of people.
· Ability to develop relationships with potential customers.
· Strong time management and organization skills.
· Ability to work remotely and independently while maintaining highest level of productivity.
· Ability to travel a minimum of three days weekly with some overnight travel, as well as work evenings and weekends for presentations, trade shows and meetings.
· Desired computer skills to include Microsoft Outlook, web navigation, and CRM, preferably with Salesforce.