Every year, Fortune magazine lists its 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, while Forbes issues its Fast Tech 25 rankings. A company must be top-of-class to be named to either.
As a company in the top five on both, Paycom seeks the same in the sales representatives we hire: the best of the best.
MAYBE THATS YOU?
We hope so! For starters, we want someone who has:
- a bachelors degree
- at least a 2.8 GPA (we check!)
- one year of relevant post-grad experience
- solid skills in account management and client prospecting
- comfort and passion within a quota-driven environment
Still here? Perfect. Heres what the position is all about. (Spoiler alert: Its very rewarding.)
WHAT YOUD DO
- work directly with Paycom key execs to understand short- and long-term business initiatives
- know how our software streamlines processes and empowers clients
- work alongside C-suite players to create tech-leveraging solutions to prospects business problems
AND WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- an industry-leading, award-winning product to sell
- an unparalleled commission structure (*ka-ching!*)
- comprehensive benefits, including $1 per-pay-period health insurance
- ongoing training and development, no matter your level
- the opportunity to advance into leadership roles
- celebrations for wins, from team outings to Presidents Club
- success in your personal and professional life
Time to discover a career as excellent as you are. Come disrupt the HR and payroll tech industry with us!
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.