We are looking for an Outside Sales Manager in WA to coordinate and maintain relationships with current customers and bring new ones to drive business as well as contribute to the growth of our business. In this role, You, will be an ambassador of our company by becoming a trusted face to our customers while also adhering to company values and policies. As a member of our team, you will use your strong interpersonal skills to provide service and support to our customers as needed which include; generating leads, providing information, and coordinating needs with other departments. You will also work closely with our management team in monitoring our sales efforts.
- Create and implement a sales strategy that ensures you meet sales goals set-in place by your manager.
- Communicate with all current and potential customers on a regular basis, providing solutions as needed, and over-see all sales activity in your assigned sales territory
- Coordinate with sales team members as needed to generate sales and provide excellent customer service.
- Submit sales activity reports to manager as requested and maintain a clean and updated record for all leads and current customers
- Adhere to all company procedures, values, and policies to provide an accurate representation of the company to current and potential customers
- Perform your duties as efficiently as possible, reduce costs when possible, and maintain receipts for all Job-related expenses and submit them to your manager
- Light travel is required
Qualifications and Requirements
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- 2 years of college