Position Summary: A Home Evaluator (HE) develops new sources of business, cultivates leads, and sells company services. As an outside sales professional, a HE must develop relationships with existing and potential customers, builders, realtors, and related industry associations to sell new services. HE's commit to monthly sales goals and activity reports.
- Comply with company safety procedures
- Comply with product label, state and federal regulations, and company policies, procedures, and pricing guidelines
- Build a robust pipeline of opportunities by networking and participating in company, community, sports partner, real estate, and builder events
- Schedule and keep appointments with customers
- Interact and ask questions of customers to determine customer concerns and existing conditions
- Perform thorough inspection and evaluation of customer properties including interior, exterior, attics, and crawlspaces
- Properly identify pests, pest activity, pest harborage areas, and conducive conditions
- Explain to customer the inspection results, service procedures, financial arrangements and expectations
- Sell recommended services to customer
- Complete service agreements or service proposals for recommended services
- Provide marketing collateral to customer
- Collect service payments from customers
- Collaborate with service centers in communicating sales and lead information
- Visit and follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction and secure immediate and future business
- Operate company vehicle in compliance with Vehicle Responsibility Agreement
- Maintain equipment and tools in good working order
- Wash and clean vehicle and ensure proper maintenance and repairs
- Complete internal activity reports as required
- Attend and complete training and meetings as required
- Perform other duties as required by management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Customer Service' Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes active listening, assessing customer needs, and meeting quality standards for services.
- Sales and Marketing' Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales pipeline management
- Compliance & Safety' Knowledge of relevant equipment, regulation, procedures, and documentation to ensure effective, compliant, and safe treatment and services.
- English Language' Ability to write, speak, and ability to read and understand technical product labels and service agreements.
- Monitoring' Ability to assess and evaluate current or previous pest activity on the interior and exterior of a structure.
- Math ' Ability to calculate and perform basic math and ability to draw, mark, and analyze diagrams legibly.
- Critical Thinking' Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify problems and determine best solutions
- Must have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Compliance with Drug-free Workplace Policy
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check upon offer of employment
- Ability to pass and maintain any state regulatory agency required licensing/certification exams
- Able to pass internal technical exams
- Possess current Driver License in the state where you work, ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a driving record consistent with company standards
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Present a professional appearance including wearing an approved Arrow uniform
- Able to work a 40-hour (minimum) work week
- Willing to work evenings, weekends, or outside business hours as needed
The work environment and physical demands described below are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job.
- Constant mobility including walking, crawling, stooping, bending, kneeling, squatting, lifting, looking, probing, climbing, pushing, pulling, balancing, stretching and standing for long periods
- Climbing into attics and crawling in crawlspaces
- Daily physical labor
- Lifting up to 50lbs
- Driving of automatic vehicle
- Environmental Factors:
- Work both indoors and outdoors, in various weather conditions
- May withstand extreme conditions such as heat in an attic in Summer or chill of crawlspace in Winter
- Exposure to vegetation, dust, dirt, insects and animal remains
- Some work in cramped spaces
We are an Equal Opportunity and a Drug-Free Workplace
(The job description is not an exhaustive statement of all the duties, responsibilities, or qualifications of the job, nor is it intended to limit opportunities for necessary modifications).