Job Title: Outside Sales Rep
Location: Clark, NJ
Sales Development Rep
Do you believe that More is Possible® in your career? Are you a positive and personable individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, hyper-growth culture, and a customer-focused atmosphere? Do you have 2+ years of success in a business development/sales role?
DesignPoint is looking for a high-energy sales person who loves driving sales, growing professionally and being part of a winning team! You will help us drive our sales growth through the mastery of our top of the funnel sales process. Using your consultative sales professional skills, you will crush your quota in a fun, energizing, and dynamic environment. Best of all, you will be able to grow your career based on your unique abilities and passions!
If you are interested in building a career around state of the art 3D software that helps our engineering customers design cool innovative products better, faster, and more cost-effectively, this job is for you!
How we know you’ll be successful:
- You are currently a successful consultative sales professional who is knocking it out of the park and wants to develop with a progressive growing company. You possess a ‘no-excuses’ determination. You just get it done.
- You take great pride in setting aggressive goals and then exceeding them without question. You build rapport with new people so quickly your friends are amazed!
- You are singularly focused on solving client problems through DesignPoint’s value added solutions.
- You have exceptional problem-solving abilities and thrive on coming up with creative solutions
- You are strategic thinker and take all facets of an issue into consideration before recommending the best path for your client. This is fun for you.
- You have demonstrated success in progressively advancing roles in Outside Sales and solution selling.
- You are a master of communication whether by phone, written or in person.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment while maintaining high quality work.
- You are comfortable with Word, Excel and PowerPoint and experience with a CRM is a plus.
- You love contributing to a strong collaborative team but also thrive driving your own success..