Start building your career today! Coastal Roofing Supply is one of the leading roofing suppliers in the Florida market. We are committed to providing second to none service to our builder, remodeler, and commercial construction customers. One of the primary reasons for our success is our team is that we focus on hiring and retaining the best the market has to offer. Coastal Roofing Supply is a division of US LBM Holdings. Join our team as an Outside Sales Representative at our Clearwater, Florida location!
Things you should know about working at Coastal Roofing Supply:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
How you will spend your days as an Outside Sales Representative:
- Focus on both the professional builder as well as retail customers
- Maintain a confident approach and sales-focus when approaching and acquiring new customers
- Work hard to ensure high-quality products are delivered timely within a price sensitive industry
- Make cold calls and take action in pursuing new customers
- Stop in on job sites, work with job site supervisors, and act a liaison between the customer and the company
- Articulate deadlines, expectations, and needs with vendors, customer, and managers
- Spend the majority of your time out with customers with the occasional drop in at the office
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- Monday - Friday schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Sales experience in the roofing industry is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in outside sales
- Excellent communication skills � both verbally and written
- Remain adaptable in a fast-paced environment where priorities can be redirected
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to read, understand and interpret blueprints is preferred
- Flexibility to work at a variety of locations, including job sites
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office Suite
If you are a motivated individual looking to join a great team, we hope to hear from you soon!