YOOZY is a fast growing, dynamic company in the Credit Card Processing Industry established in 2004 on a kitchen table. We are looking for a new Outside Sales Representative that can serve as an expert to our potential clients, represent the company in a professional manner, and CLOSE DEALS. As an A+ BBB rated company, we are a solid, growing, “work hard, play hard” sales-driven organization!
The Outside Sales Rep will meet with small business owners to discuss customizable payment solutions that Yoozy offers to help businesses remain competitive and on average save 20%-30% on processing rates. The way the world accepts payments is changing and Yoozy has cutting edge technology to provide our customers with the newest equipment needed to accept EMV chip cards, Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
This sales opportunity is unlike any other – this role will allow you to work closely with the founders of the company as we experience exponential growth.
This is not your typical sales opportunity. Here’s what’s in it for you:
- You will have 4-7 appointments set for you each weekday with decision-makers; at minimum, that’s 20+ swings at bat each week.
- No income caps or ceilings; the harder you work the more money you make, and our current reps are making six figures.
- Create a residual income stream; you will literally make money while you sleep.
- Upon hire, you’ll receive 3 weeks of comprehensive training, including meeting clients with a mentor. You’ll also receive ongoing training and continuous support throughout your career with us.
- Future career paths available in sales management.
Job Responsibilities (all the basic stuff):
- Close at least 1 deal per day from the preset appointments (Looking for one call closers!)
- Close at least 1 deal per week from self-generation.
- Become an expert who understands small business and payment processing.
- Figure out customer needs, provide solutions, and CLOSE THE DEAL! (Let our Account Mangers take care of customer service and IT support).
- Complete paperwork timely and perfectly and update Salesforce.com
- High School Diploma or GED with preferably at least 1 year of relatable experience; or 4-year degree in a related field of study.
- A passion for sales, a positive attitude and ability to build great rapport with potential clients
- Appetite for success with determination that won’t stop
- Demonstrated ability/desire to perform in high pressure, fast growth company environment
- A valid driver’s license, clean driving record and access to reliable, professional looking transportation.
- 50% travel; every other week
- Professional attire required.
- Must be willing to work hard, work late and work often