Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Want to join a company that works to improve the world’s most fundamental natural resource? Every day, Evoqua Water Technologies has millions of people and thousands of companies who rely on them, to help meet their own needs for clean water.
Evoqua is searching for a Field Sales Representative (FSR) within our ProAct Environmental Solutions division. The FSR develops new and maintains existing accounts for, Hydrostatic Pipeline Testing, activated carbon services, vapor control and degassing services, sale of media solutions and associated equipment for a territory that would include accounts primarily in the Western United States and would be located in the Bay Area of California.
The representative must reside in or near their assigned territory. Residence in the greater Bay area is acceptable. The primary responsibility of this position is to maintain and grow all revenue segments for services, media, and equipment at target accounts while working closely with other Evoqua divisions to leverage relationships and portfolio. The position will focus primarily on customers in refining, petrochemicals, and related industries but will also include food & beverage and municipal drinking water.
- Manages a specific geographic territory of customers and prospects for new business
- Assists clients with technical solutions to help identify and resolve their technical water treatment and vapor control challenges
- Develops and maintains plans for strategic accounts that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty
- Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with key management within customer organization
- Utilizes CRM tools to record customer interactions and maintain customer opportunity information
- Performs client presentations, articulating the value proposition of service solutions and product offerings
- Provides management with suggestions for improving volume, market share and price levels
- Manages the customer relationship as well as relationships with internal business center partners to ensure the effective development and delivery of solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field such as Chemistry, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Science or similar. Relevant industrial market experience can substitute for a bachelor’s degree in science or related field
- At least 5+ years sales or business development experience in the refining, petrochemical or related industry
- Must have, or be able to obtain a valid TWIC card
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other software will be an important component of success in the position
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record, must meet eligibility requirements to drive company vehicle
- Experience with water & wastewater treatment, vapor control and/or other environmental services in the refining and petrochemical market
- Established contacts in the refining and petrochemical markets is a plus
- Successfully demonstrated experience selling or experience in the PES product line
- Ability to develop solutions, review design, costing, and installation estimates with the Application Engineering, Project Management, service and aftermarket organizations
- Can lift up to 50lbs, travel by car or air to customer sites, sales meetings, trade shows, regional training or sales meetings nationally with up to 50% overnight travel
- Achieve the required amount of external sales calls as defined by metrics for the sales position
- Ability to work in industrial environments such as chemical plants, refineries, construction sites or similar work environments.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.
Outside Sales Representative