Charter Communications, Inc. is a leading broadband communications company and the fourth largest cable operator in the United States. Charter today employs approximately 23,000 and provides services to more than six million customers in 28 states. Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, the company is focused on integrating the highest quality service with clearly superior entertainment and communications products.
Outside Sales Representative
Are you a self-starter, with a passion for success, great people skills, and a willingness to learn? This is an exciting opportunity to enter the technology and entertainment world as part of Charter Communications. We offer exceptional career mobility and combined with our superior products, reputation for service, and the more than 12 million potential new customers within our network's reach, makes now a great time to join us.
At Charter, we value our employees and recognize outstanding individual contributions. As part of our Residential Sales team, you'll be rewarded for your improved performance AND you'll receive a steady salary as well. The more you sell, the greater your potential rewards can be. All while having fun, meeting new people, and turning them on to all the great products and services Charter provides.
This is the ideal role for the individual who enjoys being on the go and out of the office, where you will have the opportunity to "own your day" every day, like a self-employed business owner, but without all the risks associated with self-employment.
Going door to door in local neighborhoods and working from a list of prospective customers that we provide you. Give you the power to match residents with the customized services that best fit their needs and lifestyle. Self-motivated, independent and goal-oriented individuals find the freedom, entrepreneurial nature and unlimited earning potential of this role very appealing.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Experience in a customer service or sales role; sales experience a plus!
- Willingness to work flexible hours including-evenings and weekends
- Have a valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record and use of a reliable personal vehicle.
Charter will provide:
- Reimbursements for gas and other travel related expenses.
- New leads every month
- A tablet and a cell phone
- We take pride in offering 2 weeks of paid training to learn what it takes to be a successful Direct Sales Representative at Charter Communications, a Fortune 500 Company.
- We are proud to offer a tiered commission structure, so nothing will stand in the way of you reaching $100k+!
- Guaranteed annual Base Salary
- Unlimited commissions and Unlimited earning potential
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Match
- Free and discounted Charter Cable services
- An opportunity to grow your career at one of America’s top corporations
Charter is an equal opportunity employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is the Law poster:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Charter is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different.