OUTSIDE SALES PROFESSIONAL (B2B)
A well established commercial tire distributor and retreader is seeking outside sales representatives to support its continued growth.
As an Outside Sales Representative you will play a key role in building and sustaining long-term relationships with our customers. You must have a goal-oriented personality that will make a positive impact on our business. You will be assigned an exclusive territory with existing accounts and will be responsible for maximizing their business potential while developing new accounts to grow the business. You must be able to achieve assigned sales objectives and create and execute sales and marketing strategies. This is an ideal position for a highly motivated self-starter who wants their earning potential resting in their own hands.
- At least a few years of proven outside sales experience.
- Two year degree
- Valid driver‘s license with a clean driving record.
- Able to work Monday-Friday, while weekend availability will be required on an as-needed basis (i.e., sales meetings, fleet inspections, special customer situations, etc.).
- Must be able to lift over 70 lbs (i.e. for loading/unloading sales samples in and out of vehicle).
- Beneficial skill sets include: Customer Service, Ability to Meet Sales Goals, Territory Management, Prospecting, Negotiating and Closing, Self-Confidence, Presentation and Communication, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
DUTIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Maximizing productivity by planning and organizing daily work schedule to efficiently call on existing and potential accounts.
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, delivery schedules, sales techniques, etc.
- Resolving customer issues by investigating, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing trade publications, establishing personal networks, participating in trade events and groups.
- Increasing sales to government agencies by seeking out bids and other government sales opportunities, reporting findings to managements, attending bid openings, etc.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Significant commission potential.
- Competitive benefits package (medical, vacation pay, holiday pay, etc.).
- A company vehicle (including insurance, fuel, maintenance, tolls, etc.) and smart-phone will be provided.
- Qualified candidates are subject to a background check and drug screening.
- No previous industry experience or knowledge necessary. We will train you, but you must be willing to learn.
Please reply to this job ad by providing your resume or a summary of your experience and qualifications. Please write the title of this job ad in the subject line of your email.
We are an equal opportunity employer.