CONNECT WITH A CORPORATION THAT BELIEVES IN DEVELOPING ITS PEOPLE; FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR AN OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE IN LENEXA, KS!
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company. As an Outside Sales Representative with FCX Performance/Hughes Machinery Company, you will establish and expand relationships with current and prospective customers in Lenexa, KS and surrounding areas.
You’ll spend your time interacting with your customers in determining their process flow control and instrumentation needs, while providing solutions to meet those needs. You will have a direct impact on customer satisfaction, retention and sales results!
- Proven experience in retaining customers and developing new business, building repeat sales and managing a territory
- Technical presentations, product demonstrations, workshops, and lunch & learns
- Be strategic, organized, and technologically savvy in your approach to managing your sales territory
- Maintain sales records, pipeline reporting, and generate relevant sales and market reports on a quarterly, annual, and as needed basis
- Responsible for helping set sales target goals and marketing strategy
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in Outside Sales/Account Manager/Territory Manager role within the industrial/distribution marketplace.
- Technical/flow control industry; flow valves, valves actuators, thermodynamics knowledge is a plus!
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new processes and systems
- Self-motivated & aggressive in sales tactics and strategies; desire to close sales!
- Mechanically inclined
- Computer proficiency including MS Office-Epicor P21 a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but can be substituted with equivalent experience.
- Outside Sales within an Industrial Distributor; flow valves, valves actuators, thermodynamics is a plus!
When you join the FCX Performance team, you will enjoy:
- Base salary and uncapped commission incentives, expense reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package; health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match
- Personalized training & development program
- Career development opportunities
Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence are encouraged and rewarded.
Apply Today! We look forward to learning more about you and will respond to qualified candidates.
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets. Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry.
Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.