Job Type: FULL TIME
Competitive Salary plus Commission and Benefits
Shield Healthcare, a leader in medical supplies since 1957 and a service organization dedicated to fulfilling the medical supply needs of consumers and the caregiving community is looking for a Full Time Outside Sales Representative in the Little Rock, Arkansas area.
The primary function of this position is to ensure the highest level of customer service possible. Our sales focus is on the urological, incontinent, enteral, ostomy and diabetic product groups.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining and growing the profitability of assigned accounts
- Plans and implements weekly sales activities and account sales strategies
- Maximizes revenue potential in key accounts
- Makes minimum monthly sales calls and meets new business quotas
- Resolves customer service issues in accounts
- Demonstrates products and services at in-services in key accounts and trade shows
- Minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience, preferably in the home health industry with a proven track record of sales achievement
- Proven track record of developing new accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Knowledge of Home Healthcare business including referral sources and reimbursement, preferred but not required
- Competitive Salary plus Commission and Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Personal, Sick and Vacation Days
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Employee Discounts
Career-minded individuals will find our business challenging and our reputation for excellence just one of the rewards we have to offer. To further enhance this tradition of excellence, our employees participate in continuous training and development programs in a variety of disciplines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Base Salary plus Monthly Commission