Outside Sales Representative
The future is today, and we want you to be part of it!
This is an exciting time for the solar industry as we make a difference, one roof at time, and change the lives of our customers and the environments in which we live. We are a customer-focused company that has succeeded because of the strong reputation, values, and industry leadership we have encompassed in the Gulf Coast Region. If you would like to be a part of something great-an award winning and fun team, then collaborate with us and bring your ideas and your passion. A new career awaits you!
Sunpro Solar is looking to expand our clean energy sales representative team in Little Rock, AR.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Speak with potential customers about Sunpro Solar’s clean energy solutions
- Drive the creation of leads to meet sales goals
- Participate in community events, displays and collateral
- Host and conduct in-home solar parties supported by Sunpro
Qualifications & Requirements
- In-Home sales experience preferred
- Pure positive energy, professional, high enthusiasm and big picture attitude
- Highly persuasive, self-disciplined, and honest
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Lead generation experience preferred
- SalesForce experience is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus
- Must be flexible and able to work weekend, evening, and holiday shifts
- Must have a clean driving record (example, no DUI in the last five years)
- Must have a valid state driver’s license
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal and drug screen. No felony or misdemeanor convictions or pending charges can be considered.
What’s in it for You?
We’re growing very quickly and need people excited about growing skills. So, if you’re ready to push your comfort level, learn something new every day, and be part of the Green Revolution, come join the fun. We do offer the following:
- Industry-leading commission plan (this is a straight commission role, with a paid training period of one month)
- Company car
- 401K Plan with company match
- Opportunities for Self-development and Career Progression
- Health Benefits, Allowances, 401k
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar for the Gulf Coast and Southeast regions. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains the solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #18 for 2016 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide as well as no. 209 on Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the U.S.
Sunpro is a drug free work environment. Only candidates able to pass a drug test and a background check providing no evidence of felony or misdemeanor convictions or pending charges will be eligible for hire.
Sunpro is an equal opportunity employer.