An exciting opportunity awaits you with our growing company for an Residential Energy Specialist. PosiGen was founded in 2011 with one simple goal: give low and middle-income families access to affordable solar and energy efficiency to dramatically cut their energy costs and improve their lives.
If you are an aggressive and motivated sales professional with a clean driving record, self-managed and organized, and have a willingness to work in the field 80-90% of the time and want to be part of a strong and growing solar organization, then please submit an application on our website at http://www.posigen.com/careers.html today!
WHY CHOOSE US: PosiGen offers a lucrative compensation package, aggressive commission, vehicle stipend, and marketing literature of all the quality products we offer. Additional benefits offered are comprehensive medical, dental, 401K, disability life vacation and PTO.
-A Residential Energy Specialist will maximize sales in their assigned territory through selling solar power and energy efficiency home upgrades from PosiGen within their assigned target markets and identify opportunities to gain new customers and increase PosiGen’s awareness by expanding the existing business.
-Establish, maintain and service accounts by building positive long-term relationships and provide world class customer satisfaction along with generating profitable revenue growth. By focusing on the quality of the products we offer the sales representative will make customer presentations and demonstrations in utilizing the tools provided.
-This position is for experienced, aggressive, self –motivated sales professionals who have the ability to sell to clients in home with proven sales closing skills. Previous experience is necessary, but not required.
- Participate in group canvasing events.
- Develop a knowledge of solar and energy efficiency
- Visit customers in their homes.
- Review documentation & agreements with customers for their signature.
- Sales professional with 1-3 years’ experience preferred
- Ability to prospect for new business
- Organized and self-managed
- Sales Force experience is a plus
- Bi-Lingual is a plus
- Microsoft Office Software
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- Must have reliable transportation and a clean driving record
- Must be able to obtain HIS (Home Improvement Salesperson) certification