McElroy Metal, a leading manufacturer of metal roofing and metal building components, currently has an opening an Architectural Sales Representative in the Region 511 Sales area. This position builds relationships with existing and prospective customers, solidifies and expands the customer base, and maximizes sales across the entire product line. This position manages Northern California. This position reports directly to the Director of Architectural Sales.
Some of the responsibilities of this position are:
- Maintains and services current customers through personal calls, phone calls, and correspondence.
- Identifies, locates, and calls on potential customers in assigned territory.
- Establishes pricing for territory within given guidelines and quotes materials to customers.
- Inspects and helps resolve damaged material claims and other customer problems.
- Effectively communicates between customers, manufacturing, and customer service at McElroy.
- Knows all customers, competitors, and trends in the marketplace.
- Assists customers with field problems, new product applications and educates customers concerning our materials.
- Gives training sessions and presentations to architects, designers, and other customers to demonstrate McElroy products.
Some of the requirements of this position are:
- Strong basic math skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to read architectural drawings and specs or demonstrate ability to learn
- Strong organizational skills.
- Two years experience in the metal components or building industry. Or related construction experience.
Some of the benefits McElroy Metal offers include:
- Comprehensive medical plan for all full-time employees and their dependents
- Prescription card benefit
- Dental plan for regular full-time employees
- Life Insurance for all regular, full-time employees at no cost to the employee
- Employee Assistance Program for all our employees and their immediate family members
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance for all regular, full-time employees at no cost to the employee
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- 401(k) Plan, a company match and a profit-sharing plan
- Competitive compensation package
- Vacation, Paid Holidays and Paid Sick Leave for regular, full-time employees
- Financial performance incentive programs
- In-house and outside employee training and development opportunities